:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, January 17, 2003 ::

Yet another Best IM convo of the day:

AtamaRav: I might make a few visists
Foxfyre33: Neato.
AtamaRav: let people touch me, sign autographs, deflower local virgins
AtamaRav: the usual
Foxfyre33: So are we doing this movie thang tonight?
Foxfyre33: Speaking of deflowering virgins and all.
AtamaRav: ...wait, the virgins reminded you of the movie or the virgins reminded you of something else?
Foxfyre33: Of the movie, of course.
AtamaRav: Ah yes!
AtamaRav: as far as I know we are
AtamaRav: I just need to call Trysha to see what time she wants to go
AtamaRav: and IM also planning to bring Lisa if its ok with everyone
Foxfyre33: Oh...*the* lisa, eh?
AtamaRav: Yes, the (in)famous Lisa, the Andre's College Friend Lisa
Foxfyre33: "college friend".
Foxfyre33: And we all know what *that* means.
AtamaRav: that means??
Foxfyre33: I bet she helps you with your "homework"...and "tests"...
Foxfyre33: Maybe even "has lunch with you"...
Foxfyre33: Eh? Eh?
AtamaRav: ::puts head in hands and sighs::
Foxfyre33: ::snickers::
Foxfyre33: I'm kiddin.
AtamaRav: we do *ahem* "do lunch" quite often!
AtamaRav: hehe I know
Foxfyre33: Oh..and I bet you have "food", don't ya? Huh?
Foxfyre33: Freak.
AtamaRav: Yeah...and you wanna hear something REALL freaky?
AtamaRav: we *EAT* our food.
AtamaRav: thats right
Foxfyre33: Oh my GOD. Andre...
AtamaRav: we take that shit and ::CHOMP::
Foxfyre33: That's SICK.
AtamaRav: OH yeah...how d'ya like me now?
Foxfyre33: I don't think I want to be friends with you anymore.
AtamaRav: And then, we fukin' CHEW it
AtamaRav: Hey, hey, hey, what? Can't accept alternate lifestyles?
Foxfyre33: No, I can't. That's degrading to women and I won't sit here and listen to it.
AtamaRav: Yeah right...listen, you one of the BIGGEST freaks I know, you cannot tell me that you dont occasionally SIT DOWN and...EAT
AtamaRav: your FOOD.
Foxfyre33: No, I don't. Spanking guys while I mock their dick size is one thing...
Foxfyre33: But fuckin SOUP AND SALAD?
Foxfyre33: That's fuckin illegal, man.
Foxfyre33: I can't be involved.
AtamaRav: and Meat. Oh God...and Meat.
Foxfyre33: You disgust me.
AtamaRav: Hey, you didn't mind the necro child porn, but you mind this??
Foxfyre33: YES I mind this.
Foxfyre33: I mean, the kids are dead already, what harm can it do.
AtamaRav: Hey, Im SORRY if eating food is the way I am, but that's me dammit, it's ME
Foxfyre33: Yeah yeah.
AtamaRav: Ok, fine, get up on your leather clad high horse and stuck your nose down on me! I don't need this!
AtamaRav: Ok, so i like punishment as well. Lay it on me.
Foxfyre33: ::laughs:: Dre, you do realize this is going in the blog.
AtamaRav: haha Sho' Nuff
AtamaRav: I just want my royalties, that's all


Dre, you give the best IM conversation EVER.

~Fox "Freaky eater" Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?

:: Fox 1/17/2003 03:50:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?