:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, January 03, 2003 ::

Wow. I'm fucking made of poison or something.

In the last hour, both the guy from New Year's and David have informed me that they "don't really want to date". Mark, in the first place, David, anymore.

Add this to the fact that Trish completely and utterly ditched me and went on our planned outing with Sharon instead of me, and went to pick up Andre, and when HE pled my case and told them he was coming to get me if they wouldn't pick me up, Trish threatened to leave.

What a fucking crap night, I'll tell you. ::scratches some drying salt off her cheek:: and I was going to try and make it a whole week into the new year without crying.

Fuck dating, fuck fair-weather friends, and fuck life.

I'm starting college tomorrow, and that's all I fucking care about now.

~Fox Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?

:: Fox 1/03/2003 12:10:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?