:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 ::
The world is beautiful again, and those who know me, know what circumstances lead me to see beauty in all things.
I have two new and wonderful people, new friends, to share my life with. David and Laura have restored my spirit and my faith, even if only for a little while, I feel great. I hung out with them for days after Rocky and it was the best time of my life. Never have two people been so kind of me and accepting of my social flaws. We talked and laughed and shared everything about our lives, and I can't wait to hang out with them again. The three of us may take a trip into the city this weekend to see the sights, or (more likely, given the weather) end up back home watching christian sci-fi (it's *really* frikkin funny, let me tell you.)
Today was my first day of class, and it passed without incident. I like my communications teacher...I have a feeling this semester with him is going to be a very nice one and I wholeheartedly look forward to it. Tomorrow is my "bad" day...macro-economics and pre-algebra in the same day, which I'm fairly unhappy about. I really hate my counceler. I'm so making my own damn schedule next semester!
Trish is coming by in a few to pick me up...she, Sharon and I are going out to dinner somewhere. Should be kooky.
Much love to all, and especially to my two new friends :)
~Fox Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/22/2003 06:49:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|