:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, January 11, 2003 ::
So I haven't been properly posting and I owe my readers better than that, damnit.
Recap of the last few days:
I got my schoolbooks, thanks to Andre's taking me to campus. In yet another andrequotable(tm) - I have slut shoes...they're always loose.
We failed fire inspection, and it wasn't because my room was messy. HA!
Mom went grocery shopping and like, totally came through with eighty million cans of chunky sirloin burger, the natural diet of a Fox in the wild.
Been working my ass off for Jeff Mach (of the infamous Cult Movie Overnight) setting up yet another blog and keeping in touch with Roxi, the lovely proprietrix of Cuffme.com, who's wares I'm going to be pimping at the overnight, when I'm not tied up. (Tied down?)
I got in touch with Dave Lin tonight, one of Jeff's buddies...he seems like a nice guy. This means I'll actually know people at this party other than Jow, Athy, and mayhaps my buddy BondageSpider - Woohoo!
I've been talking more to Mark lately. He's the guy from New Year's Eve...he's into '80s metal and a tad *too* much into cars and the fixing thereof, but he's a guy that I honestly feel comfortable around, and I feel like I've known him for years. I was determined to write him out of my life that one horrid evening when he, Dave D., Jordan, Patricia, Jen and Jason all seemed to feel it was the evening to make Fox question her self-worth intensely. Thankfully, I got over that with my spirit intact, and also found that my near-hysterical emotions stemming from earlier events made me read far too into what Mark was trying to say to me. Poor guy....I nearly jumped down his throat for things that he, for the most part, had nothing to do with, like Trish ditching me. We patched things up and are remaining friends...I hung out with him and crashed over his place wednesday night after he got out of work, it was really nice. I helped him and bob fix some sort of important-looking belt in the skylark (and by help, I mean I held the flashlight) and we all ambled back inside to watch comedy central for awhile.
Hm...whatelse. Ah, I've started trying to put my music in a digital format...it's going great, thanks to some *wonderful* composing software I found.
And that's about it for now. Best wishes to all my readers!
~Fox "soulsister" Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/11/2003 12:40:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|