:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, January 03, 2003 ::

Mm. So I'm a college girl, now.

I was laboring away at Brookdale today, getting bounced from one office to another and being pestered over and over for paperwork this and form that and signature here. I emerged from the battle victorious, albiet slightly soggy and in a foul temper. (It was raining allllll day).

So, my schedule isn't too bad, but I was so intimidated by my counceler, who seemed like she'd rather be doing anything but help me with my schedule and she was going to commit homicide if I wasn't out in the next five minutes, that it ended up that I got some subjects I definately wouldn't have considered prior to my face-off with Ms. Anita, on days that I also wouldn't have considered.

Mondays, 6pm until 8:30 I have British Literature
Tuesdays, 8:30 until 11:20 I have English Composition, and 1:30 til 3:20 I have intro algebra
Wednesdays, 9:30 until 12:20 I have communication
Thursdays, 8:30 until 11:20 I have Macro Economics and 1:30 til 3:20 intro algebra again.

A very strange lineup for a business major, but hey. They satisfy requirements. I would take underwater basketweaving if it satisfied reqs. I need 64 credits to graduate. The good news is that 8 are getting transferred from my various aborted attempts at school, so that's good. I'm taking 14 (!) this semester, the most I've ever taken...should be pretty damn interesting. In any case, my life has a reasonable track now, so I feel much better about the world in general.

The campus was pretty quiet, it being a deluge in January and all. I half-expected to see an ark floating past registration. Didn't spot any cute guys...however, I did get hit on by the creepy old dude manning the book buyback table. He touched my hair. Ew. ::crinkles her nose::

I've got a party I'm attending with Jow and Athy February 1st, in secaucus...so that should be a hoot. It's a sleepover party in a hotel, featuring all sorts of cult classic movies, like my much-beloved rocky horror.

Classes start the 22nd, there's a info session on the 21st I'll probably go to. I also need to get my books, which, by my estimations if I buy them used from the bookstore, comes to around 275. (!) A lot of money, but I guess it's worth it for getting my learn on.

That's all the news that's fit to blog...so with a fond adieu, I'm signing off.

~Fox "College Girl 4: The revenge of the Vulpine co-ed" Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?

:: Fox 1/03/2003 07:04:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?