:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 ::
It occurs to me that I am incapable of love.
Every time I imagined myself in love, it was an intense, and sometimes enduring, obsession. I do not love, I allow myself to be consumed and destroyed utterly by the concept. I feel like a ghost, standing on some high and cold cliff, watching my own destruction on a neverending loop, some hellish nightmare I am forced to witness the way prometheus did his own daily eviceration.
I am twenty and I feel endless.
And still I sit here and I know that this too, shall pass. And then I will love again and be cast down. And lifted, and cast. Over and over again. I cannot live without love, and yet I can't breathe within it.
~Fox Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/28/2003 08:28:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|