:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 ::

I hung out with Mark last night, so that was cool.

I might as well be honest here, because my parents and most of my friends know, and there's only a few I haven't told out of fear of reactions, but I'm dating Dave and Laura.

Yes, both of them.

Yes, they know.

Yes, Mark knows.

My parents do too. So there you have it. Yes, I am a freak dating an engaged couple and another guy on the side. I'm not actually sleeping with Mark or Laura though, so, if that can be put to my defense, it should. Everyone knows the whole arrangement, and everyone is kosher with it, so I don't see any harm being done. Laura was the one who encouraged me to date her fiancee and she and I are very close and affectionate, David loves me dearly and treats me with the utmost respect, and Mark and I are content just to hang out and I crash over his place once in awhile.

That out of the way, onto more mundane things.

I've seen three movies in the past two weeks - National Security (sucked) with Trish and Crew, Just Married (mega-sucked) with David and Laura, and Vanilla Sky last night with Mark (just plain weird).

School is going good...I got into english composition class a little late today because of a detour, but otherwise, everything's cool. I think I'll more than be able to handle this courseload. I do, however, wish for my college back in Maryland, which seemed to be the easiest of the four I've attended thus far. Nevertheless, this campus is by far the nicest, and I've already had some promising friend material....I sit next to an ex improv-jammer in my brit lit class and a pagan in my eng comp class.

David took me to my brit lit class yesterday night and insisted on walking me down the darkscarypath(tm) to class last night, despite the fact it was approximately 8473 degrees below zero, with a windchill at about negative nine thousand. It was very sweet of him. Mom picked me up, thankfully, because it was damn freezing out.

Mark is also very nice...he woke up on three hours sleep and drove me to college this morning, and dropped me off right at the door. It's probably a good thing this student body is so varied and far-flung, I'm sure numerous people would get confused at all the men I've been kissing goodbye lately if I was seen consistently.

The volvo is essentially mine, I just gotta get my ass moving and get insurance on it. I don't have lots of free time, with the overnight coming up swiftly and spending the majority of my free time with Dave and Laura. I'm going to try and find a decent company today...maybe even call my dad. He's been awol - I've tried to call him twice to wish him a happy birthday, with no dice. Ah well, hopefully he's having a good time with Pam.

I'm going to try and go see him for Spring Break, and drag Dave and Laura down with me, they seem excited at the prospect of a road trip....we should probably work out times soon.

Anyhoo, time for this Fox to get her tail to the bookstore and pick up graph paper and a ruler (o rapturous joy.) for math class.

Ciao and good tidings;

~Fox Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?

:: Fox 1/28/2003 12:42:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?