:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 ::
Easily the most idiot thing I've ever done.
WatchYourCoat: Hello!
Foxfyre33: ::squints, holding her left eye in apparent pain:: Hi.
Foxfyre33: I just blinded myself with a ribbon dancer. I feel like an idiot.
Foxfyre33: With a damn ribbon attached to a stick, I manage to injure myself.
WatchYourCoat: That, my friend, takes talent, and I thus respect it.
Foxfyre33: Ow. ::whimpers and clutches at her face::
WatchYourCoat: -hands you a large bandaid?-
That pretty much sums it up. So much for recapturing my youth.
I'm off to evicerate myself with a lite-brite, now.
~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/15/2003 10:33:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|