:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 ::
Best/Strangest/Most Disconnected IM Conversation of the Day:
Jow777: uncle bens lasagna bowl.. its not really lasagna
Jow777: its like.. left over lasagna bits.. in a bowl
Jow777: anyhoo
Jow777: whats up?
Foxfyre33: Nada. A good friend of mine might be coming to college with me, since all the courses at his home college are filled up.
Jow777: kick ass!!
Jow777: a male friend too ;-)
Foxfyre33: I'm a bondage demo.
Jow777: grrrooooWWWlll
Jow777: yes you are
Foxfyre33: Sheesh.
Jow777: what?
Foxfyre33: I didn't intend to end up a demo.
Foxfyre33: For once, I really didn't.
Jow777: you can say "no" if you want
Foxfyre33: I mean, I'm happy, but a bit scared. Never done this before..
Jow777: you will excite a great number of men to have their hands in their pockets
Jow777: IT IS NOT LASAGNA!!
Jow777: I dont know WHAT it is
Jow777: but its just NOT
Foxfyre33: ::laughs::
The Bondage demo is in reference to the fact that I am, in fact, a bondage demo, for the upcoming Feb 1st Cult movie overnight. Yikes.
~Fox "Sticks and Stones..." Mackenzie
Come to Jeff Mach's CULT MOVIE OVERNIGHT - February 1st, 2003.\
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/08/2003 05:15:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|