:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, January 10, 2003 ::
Best IM Convo of the day:
Foxfyre33: ::yawns::
AtamaRav: Yeah, im still asleep
Foxfyre33: Stupid...sleep.
Foxfyre33: Grah.
AtamaRav: Wow, this is like Caveman Cheryl hehe
AtamaRav: Sounding like TIm Allen on Home Improvement
Foxfyre33: Bah.
AtamaRav: now you sound like Dr. Doom
Foxfyre33: ::prod:: Meanie.
AtamaRav: Ow! I am not! Thats a compliment!
AtamaRav: Dr. Doom is one of my favorites yo!
Foxfyre33: I be down wit dat.
AtamaRav: THen I shall indulge you in some samples of urban vernacular by letting these words pass my lips: "Word!"
Foxfyre33: Your intense familiarity with the verbal stylings and wit of the social company known as the "ghetto" astound and delight me, and so I say to you : Mad Props.
AtamaRav: hahaha Oh yes thats the funniest thing Ive seen all day
~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/10/2003 10:11:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|