:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, January 04, 2003 ::

At least I have one good friend.

Andre came through last night and picked me up, where we continued to Red Bank via very bad mapquest directions that we abandoned early on, under the pretense that the next direction could very well be "Take the Atlantic Ocean for 4, 329 miles".

We picked up John, a guy I met on the personals ads and I've talked to on the phone a couple of times. We're just platonic, but he's talked to me on the phone when I was feeling shitty (i.e. - Wednesday night). He's a neat guy, and we all got along pretty well.

So we *tried* to go to improv jam, but they were *completely* sold out and told us to come back the next night. Fuckers. We ended up (where else?) at the Broadway diner, where we did the usual geek social rituals of trading glasses and comparing photo IDs. I had bad matzo ball soup, I was dissapointed...it's usually much better.

So then we dropped John off and Andre and I decided to hit the porn shop Trish and I were *supposed* to go to until she ditched me. There's something very surreal about being surrounded by marital aid devices and drunk gay hispanic men at 2:30 am. It was an "Insomniac" moment. Dave Attel would have been proud.

We left with a brown bag containing a certain "body massager" that lit up, which we used as a signaling device to our fellow late-night drivers who cut us off. Great novelty indeed. Andre was cracking jokes that had me falling out of my seat. That guy really needs to go into standup.

Oh, and I found out there IS no choir at b-dale. Sucks. Maybe I'll try and start up an acapella group.

Well, gonna scoot and find something interesting to do for the day, so ciao!

~Fox Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/04/2003 11:21:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?