:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, January 23, 2003 ::
Amazing how faith works.
In the wee hours of saturday morning, I was sitting at this computer with a snake in my stomach trying to wade through my choices of life and love, and finally I got so fed up I just kneeled in front of my altar for the first time in a long while and prayed to the goddess to help show me the right path to take.
That night, I get invited to go out to rocky, and I meet Dave and Laura for the first time.
That very night, the toys 'r us guy lops off all his long hair, as I found out tonight.
Creepy, isn't it?
~Fox Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 1/23/2003 12:26:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|