:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 ::

Ack..long jump..sorry.

Well, I did make it to Jow's okay for a very nice graduation ceremony. I'm proud of him, succeeding in getting his massage therapy degree despite all the bad things that have happened to him in in past year. He really worked hard for this.

SInce my last typing, I got ahold of Tricky Business by Dave Barry and have finished it. Not a bad book, but Barry's Big Trouble blows it out of the water. Still, as a dedicated fan, I was happy to get my hands on a copy.

I also picked up Villans Victorious and Pharoah Fantastic...the first of which I used to own but is now lost to an ex-friend...the latter of which is the latest in my much-beloved Fantastic sci-fi anthology series.

My sci-fi anthology series has now officially outgrown my headboard. I must have near seventy by now. Blows my mind how many I've accumulated. That's what comes from having a Barnes and Nobles within walking distance of a job. Ah well. I'm happy to have them.

I'm tired...I've been cleaning all morning in preparation for this stupid Fire Inspection thing. Grah. Friday morning, a complete stranger is going to come poke his nose into every corner of our house, and fail us. I know we're going to fail. Despite Joe's best efforts, this house is a shithole and most likely will be for another year. Joe's only one guy, and he can only do so much. The Abelas..(previous owners) fucked this place up so bad we didn't stand a chance against their army of shoddy repair work. Ah well.

Got laundry to do and I'm getting thirsty, so I'm gonna scoot...take care everybody!

~Fox "Hide the candles!" Mackenzie

Come to Jeff Mach's CULT MOVIE OVERNIGHT - February 1st, 2003.\

Penny for your thoughts?




:: Fox 1/08/2003 04:22:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?