:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 ::

Yay...driving again..!

I made an appointment for next thursday to take another 2-hour course with Gene's driving school, the company that I initially got my license under in the first place.

Ooh...I'm just looking now, and I get my "real" license the day before my driving lesson. That'll come in handy. Six months really flies when you're not driving at all, whatsoever. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

So, yeah. I'll take my lesson, maybe lesson*s*, and get back in the groove again and understand this whole driving thang once more. I'm mostly afraid of turning onto the wrong side of the highway like I did that one time. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for *that* blunder. Originally, I was just going to try and learn on the go once I got a car, but I'm seeing more and more that it might be a much better idea to get some formalized training for a brush-up. The problem I had with driving with this company before was that I got nervous, and when I get nervous, I talk a lot and really fast. My instructor also pointed out that I tended to go faster and faster along with my talking, which I didn't know. I hope that's changed.

I don't know what the whole car/moving out situation is going to look like, frankly. I want to move out, but it's looking like waiting until late january is a better and better idea. I heard back from the guy in Tenafly - I'm most likely going to go look at the place this weekend, if mom's willing. I'm second-guessing it a pretty big amount, though...I found out tenafly is nowhere *near* wayne. The whole point of me moving up north was that I know Wayne and I'm pretty confortable with it. That does me no good if it's a half-hour away. I also wanted to look into maybe attending William Patterson...and that sure as heck isn't happening with me a half hour away. I'm looking more into Wayne proper, now. I learned my lesson.

Hm. Not too much else to report, really. Updates will follow as needed!

~Fox "GTA3" Mackenzie
:: Fox 12/04/2002 12:38:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?