The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck...
:: bloghome
| contact
::
Well, David came over last night and we hung out. We hit Mulberry Street, the italian place around the corner that does good fried mozz, and then we hit the cue and brew, in which I found out my skills at billiards haven't improved any during my long hiatus from the tables. I still won 2-1, though. :) Then we came back home and played mario brothers for about two hours, which was also a great deal of fun. It was a nice night, all in all.
Then who shows up at my doorstep this morning but Rob, an old buddy of mine from waaaay back. He got out of jail recently, and has kept his act clean for two years now, and I'm helping him with positive stuff, and being someone to talk to. We hung out all day, and even went to Home Depot (for a $37, 7 foot tall, pre-lit tree) and the 99 cent store (For decorations, stockings, and an amazing variety of things for eleven bucks). So now there's christmas in the house and I'm happy.
Mom will be home soon and I can't wait to see what she thinks of the tree! Should really brighten her day, considering we also heard from the ever-elusive refinance people today, and we're going to get the money monday! Yay!
Hm. Ah yes, I also started a new weblog for ranting, which can be found here.
Annnnnnd...
NEW PICS! It's an artsy-type montage, coupled with a new poem in the ALT rollover texts. Check it out!
I also decided to be the better person this year and send both Jon and Marco a christmas card. A very bland, nothing-to-read-into kind of message, but I still see it as a very mature gesture. I just hope they don't think this means I want to be all buddy-buddy.
Ah well. Happy holidays, everyone...I got a little last-minute frantic shopping to take care of!