:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, December 12, 2002 ::

Well, entrenched back in the hopeless pool of stagnation.

Mom convinced me to come back, because she missed me, and I'm fairly sure I was wearing out my welcome everywhere else. My friends are nice, but, yanno. They aren't prepared to have a Fox descend on their respective households.

I'm single again, as per usual. Apparently, the mere presence of me makes men need their space. Inevitably, that space is between the breasts of another woman. Yeah. So verrrrrry fucking happy I could take some of that icky sexual tension away so you could get back to idolizing the nearest woman that isn't me. Bitter? Me? No. Not in the least.

Whatever. You know, I've pretty much had it, with everything. Everyone on earth backstabs me. Now, talking to Jow, I realize I probably have three more injustices to atone for what I put *him* through when we dated. Though it isn't entirely fair to assume that...I didn't feel comfortable commiting while he was idolizing his "friend" of the time, Athy, as well as some girl he hadn't met yet over the internet. It wasn't a one-sided injustice, certainly.

Now, here I am, back in good old familiar square one. Less money, less patience, and even more emotionally devoid as when I started, if that's even possible. I'm uncomfortable in my own house, worried about my mother's well being, not speaking to my father, short a boyfriend, and fairly absent of any real recollection why I should continue to live this steaming chunk of shit fate handed me and called life.

Fuck it all.


:: Fox 12/12/2002 03:57:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?