:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 ::
Today was a day.
I spent it at the mall doing a bit of job hunting and a bit of clothes shopping. Got four shirts and a vague stab at what might be a job. I want it, but I don't. I want to move out, but I'm starting to think it might be better if I attempted it after the year's over. I don't want to be planning and everything in the middle of the holidays.
Dad doesn't sound like he will let me get the car, so I'm kind of not counting on getting that particular car anymore. I'm going to send Derrick an email tonight and let him know...he was very nice to bring it by. Mom's still saying she can get me the Volvo, and this time I'm almost willing to believe she isn't dicking me around, for once. I like the volvo. It has a lot of stigmas, having pulled me away from two lives now, but I can get seat covers and decorate the inside and it won't be so bad. It's a dependable little thing, and very safe. I hate the door handles, but you take what you can get.
I decided I'm pretty today. I saw myself fully when I was trying on clothes, and I like what I see. I'm going to start working out more, and hopefully get my left shoulder back in working order. It's been pretty painful with the change of season. Yay!
Hm...that's it.
~Fox "Shifting Seasons" Mackenzie
:: Fox 12/03/2002 06:28:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|