:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, December 05, 2002 ::
Ooooh. First snowfall of the year!
I'm psyched! I can't wait to go and frolic. I just need better boots or something, cause I'm freezing at the moment in my payless specials. Add that to my "completely impractical but really cool looking" coat and you have a stylish foxcicle.
Looks like Adam's psyched too..his webcam's pointed out the window at the snow. They don't look like they got too much more than us. Tony, my friend from upstate NY, says they got nailed there and I should expect a lot tonight. I hope not, cause Andre's play is tonight at Kean University, and I'll be sad if I miss it!
I have to go to the dentist's this morning, which I'm not really looking forward to, if only for the fact it's too damn cold. Maybe I can connive mom into getting taco bell on the way home. OooOooOo. I dunno. We'll see.
Gotta scoot. Peace, luv and snow to all!
~Fox "Ooooh the weather outside is frightful..." Mackenzie
:: Fox 12/05/2002 10:46:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|