:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 ::

New bit of news....

I finally overcame my fear of programming and tackled the comment-to-blog-entries problem I've been pondering. Most of the "cooler" blogs have the ability to add commentary at the end of each entry the author writes. I was lucky enough to find a free service at http://www.enetation.co.uk and set it all up. So from now on, please feel free to say hi! :)

Certain people are most decidedly NOT welcome to post commentary, as they've made their opinons quite tactlessly clear recently. You know who you are.

But for everyone else, I'd love to hear from you!

~Fox










:: Fox 12/17/2002 03:40:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?