:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 ::

A merry christmas to everyone!

I will post the regular particulars in here at a later date..tonight I have a gift the likes of which I can't describe.

Leave it at the fact that I have found meaning, and purpose, on the deepest spiritual level possible.

There is a friend I have found, who follows the same spiritual path that I do. We have talked at length tonight, and discussed things the other couldn't possibly have known beforehand. In Jordan, I have found a spiritual companion and confidante.

Add this to the guidance and careful guardianship I have in Vince, and the friendship and loyalty I have in Mike and I am, faithwise, the most blessed woman I know.

Though this is the supposed birthday of the christian god's son, tonight I make it the night of my awakening.

~Fox



:: Fox 12/25/2002 11:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?