:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, December 14, 2002 ::

Life's a bit more palatable.

I'm home, as you know, and doing fairly allright. The bitterness is still lingering, along with genuine regret that Adam and I couldn't be a couple. He hasn't spoken to me or anything for three days, so I'm assuming that he doesn't want me to come and chill with him for christmas...so that leaves my plans pretty open. I'm hoping I'll actually *have* plans, come christmas, cause there sure as hell isn't anything happening in this damn house.

I've met a few new people that all seem nice, friends or otherwise. Jeff, who turned out to be a mutual friend of me and Jess K (a very old friend from high school days) and says that I'm welcome to come out with him on New Years, and Dave (Yeah, I know..Dave #3...) a guy I've been playing email tag with for awhile. So there you have it. Cool people to talk to.

Mom and I hit target today, which was very cool. Picked up some underthings and shirts and stuff, as well as hair dye. By this time tomorrow, I'm going to be a bright redhead again...woohoo! I'm trying feria this time, cause I've gotten good recommendations.

Happy holidays, all. And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jowwy!

~Fox

:: Fox 12/14/2002 06:48:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?