:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, December 16, 2002 ::
I have a new friend...
Well, technically, an old one. I met this guy BJ in one of the central NJ chatrooms and we started talking. Turns out, he and I knew each other previously (but we still don't really recall each other, just that we were at the same social gatherings) from a group I used to hang out with, in Red Bank. I met him at the diner in RB last night and we cruised around, stopping at staples and eventually winding up back in RB to meet up with my old LARPing group, which included some people from thenjscene.com's message board, so that was damned cool. I also got to see a very old crush of mine, "goth" dave, from the old days. He's changed quite a bit and is decidedly quieter. The world moves on, I suppose.
I talked to Dave #3 on IM last night and we had a great conversation, eventually agreeing to hang out tuesday. He's a really laid back type of guy, which is nice. I can sense a certain kindness about him. I'm looking forward to meeting him face-to-face. He has a ferret, which is pretty cool. :)
Hm..whatelse. Ah, I covered xmas gifts for dad and aunt nan and the gang. Not too sure what I'm going to get mom and joe (if I'm even getting him something, we're still not talking...) and Aunt Debbie, cause she got me some really nice things, a watch and a BN gift card, which rocks.
That's all for now...more to come later!
~Fox "The weather outside is frightfulllll" Mackenzie
:: Fox 12/16/2002 04:16:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|