:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, December 06, 2002 ::
I don't usually post flames.
This morning, I woke up in a good mood for once, and I went down to check my mail and make my plans for the day.
What greets me is a competely uncalled for letter from someone I don't even know, except by proxy.
Subj: saw your site...
Date: 12/6/2002 8:04:56 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: brian mosley
To: foxfyre33@aol.com
Cc: (My stepfather's email, edited for privacy)
Sent from the Internet (Details)
Well I read all that shit you wrote on you site...What the hell do you do all day? Sit on your fat ass ..You need to get up get a job and do something with your life! I bet you are supported by you momma.
You are one dumb BITCH.Get a Life...Let me know when you get your shit together....
-and it was signed here with a picture of a rose-
Mmhm. So, yeah...just want all my friends to know the caliber people I'm dealing with here.
Bear in mind this man is my parent's contemporary. This isn't some peer of mine. This is a parent with a little boy of his own, writing this.
You know what? You have no idea who I am. You have absolutely no idea what I've been through and what I just barely survived. I could pass just as much judgement for your actions from what I hear by proxy, but you know what? I don't. Because you're my stepfather's friend, and no matter what I say about him, I do respect him, and he knows that.
Now you've caused disharmony in my household and put an even greater wedge in my family.
I hope this makes you content.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
~Fox Mackenzie
:: Fox 12/06/2002 08:57:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|