:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 ::

Hmm...no new year's plans.

Well, Trish, Andre and I are going to go out and do *something*. Though what the "something" is has yet to be determined. Alex is a real sweetheart...he invited the lot of us to his friend's party in bridgewater. Thing is, I'm not sure they're ready for a crew like mine. ::laughs:: If I go, I'm going to prod Alex to speak russian for me again. I'm just damned fascinated with listening to it.

Hmmm..well, technically, I *should* be over at the DMV at the moment, getting my plastic "real" license, but I'm waiting until Andre gets here so we can maybe grab a bite to eat before I do. He should be here relatively shortly.

Not too much else going on....I think I'm going to go to Brookdale in this coming semester. They have late registration, so it shouldn't be too bad. My main issue is going to be trying to find my transcripts from my various aborted attempts at colleges. Maybe I'll just lie and say this is my first attempt. I don't understand why they need the transcripts if I'm not trying to prove I have credits! I mean, I had some credits I earned at Bergen Community, but that's it. At least I think I did...I have to check. I'm pretty sure I have passing grades in both Speech 101 and Marketing 101 via bergen and berkeley, respectively.

I think it's kind of funny, my progression of colleges. B.C.(Berkeley College), B.C.C.(Bergen Community College), B.C.C.C (Baltimore City Community College), B.C.C (Brookdale Community College) - now all I need is to go to a B.C. college for my bachelors and I'll have had an alliterative education.

Go figure.

~Fox "BCCCC..ah, whatever..." Mackenzie


:: Fox 12/31/2002 12:34:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?