:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, December 23, 2002 ::

Hm. Well, boring times.

My dating arena is rather quiet, at the moment. Haven't heard from David or Jeff of late. No real prospects on the horizon...I'm considering just abandoning the search until after christmas and making a decent go at enjoying the holiday, even given my mom's aversion to it.

Oooooo. I just got a christmas present from daddddyyyyy. It's the Red-Hot dusting powder from sephora I wanted. It's this micro-fine red glitter powder that's edible...this one tastes like cinnamon..I have the gold "Honey" version upstairs. It's so much funnnnn...::dances:: And the box is shiny metallic red with a tassel. The fox in me is joyful. Shiny boxessss.....lah de dahhh..::licks her hand:: mmmm...cinniminy...

Erm. Heh. Sorry. I tend to go a bit nuts around christmas.

I have the feeling there's something I'm supposed to be doing tonight, but I have no earthly idea what it is. Ah well.

I feel a strange urge to go and clean my room. I think it's because I want to organize my cosmetics so I have a new place for my red shiny box. Yay!

Hm..that's it for now. Much luv to everyone!

~Fox "RED SHINY!" Mackenzie










:: Fox 12/23/2002 02:01:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?