:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, December 21, 2002 ::

Another entertaining set of hours.

Much to my relief, Mike and I are speaking again. We've known each other for two or three years and stopped talking because he got mad I was dating. He had a thing for me, and he's a great guy, but out in cali. He was trying to move here with a friend, and I guess our lines of communication got crossed somewhere as to what capacity I considered us in. Everything's settled now though, so we're speaking again. :) I'm trying to make amends across the board...I had an in depth conversation with Jow about everything that transpired when I dated him a year ago, and found out his feelings weren't always what I thought they were. The motto? I've learned to listen a little better to the guy I'm with. I also sent christmas cards to Marco and Jon, though I'm flamingly upset still at the pair of them, we did have some nice times, and it isn't right to throw the baby out with the bathwater (or something like that). I also called Adam, who I'm beginning to suspect is avoiding me, which, in my opinon, isn't very kind at all.

I got an amusing IM today.

yangshan B: so you're a pagan
yangshan B: how did that happen
Foxfyre33: Well, I was walking down the street one day, I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk, and I got up pagan.
Foxfyre33: Still something of a mystery.


Funny stuff.

The dating search continues, and I have to admit, it is a great deal of fun. I'm on lavalife, yahoo personals, hotornot and match.com. I've gotten a few decent responses, too, but so far the only people I've met offline through them are Alex back in november, David last tuesday, and Jeff, tonight. But I'm not sure if the thing with Jeff tonight is a date - I'm pretty sure it's not cause his buddies are coming, so that's cool. He's a great guy and I know he'll make a good friend.

Not too much else going on. I'm going to go scoot and work on the basement for a bit...ciao!

~Fox




:: Fox 12/21/2002 03:17:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?