:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, November 16, 2002 ::

Yeah, so....another boring morning in la maison.

My stepfather is snoring on the couch and I'm tense and sick because I slept god awful last night. Still have a lot of residual stress clamoring in my brain. The fact that my altar decided to fall on me at 3 am isn't a good sign, either. Bad omens. All I can say is that if the person who I think is casting is casting - and she knows exactly who she is - knock it off. I don't care how deep your "lineage" goes, mine would make yours cower. You have what you want, you ruined my life, now leave me the hell alone or I'll call in some favors from the french quarter and not feel a god damned ounce of remorse.

There. Now that the unpleasantness is taken care of, let us talk of other things.

Today I will dismantle my home altar and set about rearranging my room. I need it to not resemble what it was a year ago, I'm reinventing my life and his ghost remains there and needs to be purged. It's high time for an exorcism. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do. I think I'll get a new desk, move my clothes upstairs, and maybe switch my bed around. Hell, maybe even move my dresser. Then I can put my T.V. across from my bed and watch it that way when I have friends over. I also have to get friends. It's difficult, because I tend towards guys because some primal part of me strays towards people that I can count on in a fight. I think. But then the majority of the guys end up falling for me, no lie. But hey...I can do that now. So fuck it! Woohoo!

Yah. So, Aunt Sharon's for thanksgiving. I'm going over Aunt Tasha's today and seeing my little cousin Jesse and the Jake-puppy. Should be fun. I'm going to bring a book anyway though. Between waiting in the airport and on the plane, I'm really catching up on my reading. Poured through three anthologies already!

As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to delve into one now, after I check my mail from the personals ads. I've gotten a few decent responses, so I'm fairly happy. I'll keep ya posted.

Ciao, bello!

~Fox "Bookworm" Mackenzie


:: Fox 11/16/2002 07:43:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?