:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 ::

My name is Fox Mackenzie.

I am a woman. A powerful woman. I am beautiful, desired, and wanted. Tear-stained and at the lowest point of my life, disheveled and sleep-deprived, I got asked out twice over the course of the hardest 3 hours of my life. I am loved.

Now it comes the time to wash away the dirt of the past and begin again, once more...ever the phoenix, ever the firebird. Perhaps I will call myself that, now. Phoenix. She who is born anew from the destruction of flames. Each time wiser, each time sadder, each time with a little less light in the heart.

Tomorrow's sunset will not hurt so much as that first one that I watched through the windows and my tears. The day after that, it will ebb. Flow away from my heart. Perhaps, in time, I may even love again. But now it is time to absorb, to take in affection and commit nowhere. It is my time to shine and practice the feminine arts. That which was so long supressed for one not worthy shall be renewed.

Again, I take a small break from my writings to gather myself. I'll be taking a week to travel, so I won't be returning until the 15th. Please email me if I am needed at Foxfyre33@aol.com.

~Fox Phoenix Mackenzie
:: Fox 11/06/2002 06:30:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?