:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, November 28, 2002 ::
Looks like I'm moving out again.
Joe is starting shit again already. Or I should say, re-starting shit. He got on my case the first night after I moved back. As usual, mom's a doormat and everything her precious sweetie says is gold and law and everything I say is shit.
I should have known she'd chose him over me again. Why the hell did I kid myself into thinking that it'd be different?
I was up until 1 last night, for the ONLY TIME SINCE I MOVED BACK HOME in a completely different section of the house, on a completely different floor than him, IMing with Adam, the only god damned bright spot in this miserable piece of shit life of mine for god knows how long. Of COURSE because I'm fucking HAPPY FOR A FUCKING CHANGE someone has to take that from me. As if losing my best friend yesterday wasn't enough. Now I'm getting my internet access taken away because everyone seems to honestly think that driving me to the brink of fucking suicide is a wonderful idea and should be done on an hourly basis.
Fuck this shit.
I'm looking for apartments, starting tomorrow.
~Fox Mackenzie
:: Fox 11/28/2002 10:26:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|