:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 ::

Jason came over again last night. We watched Momento...very cool movie! I liked the plot and the storyboard lineup. I'm glad Jason hangs out with me...takes the edge off the lonliness quite a bit. He's a good listener and very playful, which lifts my spirits.

I went out with Brian the other night, the guy I was waiting to hear back from off of hotornot. He's gorgeous, with long hair and everything. And he's a chef. Problem is, he doesn't seem interested by much of anything. I mean, we drove around and hung out at his house and I enjoyed his company, but he seems nonchalant about life in general. His birthday was yesterday and I dropped an email wishing him a happy one, but it was received with the same aloofness. It's a real shame.

I'm talking with a few other boys these days, but nothing promising. It's very difficult to find decent dating material around here!

In other news, I'm still jobless, though I am looking as hard as I can. I've decided I don't want to work weekends or nights, and I just won't. I need to have a normal social life with normal social availability for a change. None of this weekend shift bullshit. I don't want to have to ration my good times for the occasional sunday off.

I'm going to go back to school when I'm god-fucking-damned good and ready. I'm *so* sick of doing things that alter my life for the sake of other people, and I'm just not going to do it anymore. My life's been trashed enough, I don't need someone pushing my hopes farther into destruction. So, I'm *not* planning on scrambling to get enrolled for the january semester at brookdale, and that's *that*.

My life? Dissatisfying. And I'm unsure how to fix it.

~Fox Mackenzie



:: Fox 11/20/2002 02:07:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?