:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 ::

I don't understand why every time I feel happy, someone else seems to suffer.

I have a good and honest heart, and I don't lie. Perhaps, in my youth, I was not so saintly a girl, but I do my best to live honestly now.

And just for once...why can't someone take a helping hand for just that, instead of being upset when my heart and soul isn't part of the deal?

Tonight a Fox roams the shadows without the remains of her once-noble pack. Only the desert will hear her cries now, for the most trusted has turned a deaf ear when he is the most needed.

~Fox Mackenzie; Vixen until I die.
:: Fox 11/26/2002 10:28:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?