:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 ::
Hmmm...well, THIS has been an eventful two days.
1.) I went and hung out with Jow and Athyness and it's like no time has passed. They're the best friends ever!
2.) A disturbing slang term for female genitalia has been lengthened and tastefully re-named "Racoon Pussy" to better suit virgin ears.
3.) There's this boy, see....
::laughs:: Jow's threatening to euthanize me if I run off with another long-hair. I can't help it! They're too damned pretty! And it doesn't help when one's all but thrown in my lap the first night I get there. *Such* a good cuddler. Another stick-boi, though. 130#. He is straight edge, though! Yay! I felt kinda bad, being that I came to see Jow and Athy, which I did, but still ended up cuddle-entwined with one of their friends. Damn these kitsune wiles. ::snickers::
Anyhoo, name's Adam, and I've grown rather fond of him. He's a geek, an anime geek, but honesty just *exudes* from him. I'm very comfortable around him, and I'm really hoping to start dating him soon. He definately likes me, which is good. He messaged Athy's phone to tell her so. :)
::grins:: The older I get, sometimes, the younger I feel.
He's blonde, different than my usual dark-and-brooding types. I haven't dated a blonde since the asshole (Dave #2) and even then I wouldn't have called him blonde. Stringy mess of what he called hair...I guess it was light colored, but blegh. This one at least upkeeps his and it's curly, too. :) And he wears glasses! Yay!
Hmmmm...whatelse. Aunt Sharon's for thanksgiving, so that should be interesting.
Not too much else to report. I'm a tad bit sleepy.
~Fox "Bad Girl" Mackenzie
:: Fox 11/26/2002 08:24:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|