:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, November 23, 2002 ::

Grrr. No wonder mom and I had weird dreams.

Jon sent jeramy (a former mutual friend) to drop off the rest of my stuff on his way to New York. I mean, I'm glad I got it back and that he isn't being a dick and keeping it or whatever, but I had finally gotten out of depression, and now this.

It isn't bad, though. Called Dani and she cheered me up with tales of the old days, back in high school. Then I called Alex and that *really* cheered me up. He's got such a nice voice...manages a lot of different tones without sounding oily, like Jon used to. I'm not going to compare the two, though. As far as I'm concerned, my ex didn't exist and everything was one long dream. I'm taking Alex for Alex, and tonight I am determined to enjoy his company and have an absolutely wonderful time.

In a mixed emotional triumph, I was right about my ex and the midwestern hooker. Let them suffer one another...he'll leave her just like he left Mona and I. I have suffered my three penances for the injustices I did to my former husband, and now it is my ex's turn to suffer his...and his will be so much more painful. He knew what he was doing, perfectly well. For that, fate will twist him until he breaks and bleeds from his lying and despicable soul. I write him out of my life and my memory. Forever.

~Fox Mackenzie
:: Fox 11/23/2002 05:31:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?