:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 ::
Well, photo went dismal.
I don't understand what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing in that class. F-stops and apertures and shutter speed and all this other crap. The professor is one of those ones that just rambles on and expects you to be able to understand it at his level immediately. Jon dropped me off in the harbor this morning, and I spent an hour taking still-life shots in the store so I'd have something to develop (because I couldn't print, having lost my negative sheet entirely and there being no fucking chance in god damned hell of me EVER being able to get to service photo) and then I find out that I fucked up some thing on the camera, so all the shots I took didn't even remotely come out. Add this to the fact that I took a cab from the harbor to the campus, because I had missed the early shuttle because I was taking pictures, which was 15 bucks, and forgot both a coat and an umbrella today. I was going to bring them, but Jon only reminded me when we were out of the apartment, and he was mad enough at me because I was scrambling at the last minute to try and find my negatives. So I'm unhappy, very very cold and soaking wet. AND I still have piano class and figuring out how the hell to get home, AND waiting around in an empty apartment with nothing to do until Jon's home at 6.
~Fox "Disconcerted and Damp" Mackenzie
:: Fox 10/16/2002 12:12:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|