:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 ::

The sun shines even through the greatest storm.

That which I hold dearest to my heart was taken from me last night, and reluctantly given back. Oh, but how I will work to remove that reluctance! Six, nearly seven months now of happiness and many many more to come, Mother willing.

There are problems, I won't lie. Some I can solve, some I may not be able to. But as long as we are both willing to honestly work towards it, without constraints, without limits, I am confident it can work. More than confident. He seems a little more at peace, even now, even through the reluctance. He loves me, I know he does. He doesn't want either of us to be unhappy, and I don't either. I just wish so very, very much he could see what I see. How beautiful our love is, how absolutely wonderful our life can be together. I'm going to show him the best I'm able.

Love, if you still read this, I'm thinking of you. I am filled with gratitude and relief that we're given a second chance. Remember all we've been through, all the wonderful memories, and think of all the many more we will have to share. I love you.

~Fox "Phoenix-hearted" Mackenzie
:: Fox 10/02/2002 12:17:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?