:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 ::

A rainy day outside.

I'm not doing too badly, doing very well in english and that lifts my spirits considerably. out of 30 critiques, the prof chose to read mine to the class, citing it as a "very good example of critical writing". Also, he gave me only "well done" on my thesis statement, whereas everyone else got paragraphs of red ink stating why their's was bad. I was one of (to quote) "A precious few, a very precious few, to write the thesis correctly." Not to mention I pulled a 97 on the first essay, among a sea of 70's and 80-'s. I strongly suspect it was the best in the class.

Jon and I aren't too bad. He slept much better last night, so that's good. No more 3 am wanderings. It's just so damned *hot* in the apartment at night...gets pretty brutal. Hm. Ah well. I love him, he's my sweetie.

Have to get prepped for work now, so ciao!

~Fox "Ghetto Queen o' Eloquence" Mackenzie
:: Fox 10/15/2002 07:27:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?