:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 ::
::sighs softly::
Turns out Jon and I have to spend Thanksgiving apart because his Aunt is going to be at his family's house and she wouldn't approve of us.
I have to say, quite frankly, I'm getting *really* tired of getting the hush-hush treatment from my past and current relationships. I say in for a penny in for a pound...I left security, no matter how unhappy I may have been at home, I left it to come here at a month's notice.
So I say to hell with it all. I'm not going to sit at home and brood and hem and haw. If Jon wants to go spend it with his family, I'm fine with that. It's one of the few times he gets with them. But I'm going to Boston to spend the holiday with Rog and company. It isn't anything unkosher...Rog and I are only friends and I'm going to see him and Glen and Matt and the group and to spend a holiday with people who I a.) will get along with and consider good friends and it b.) will keep my mind off troubles.
You might wonder why I'm not spending it with my Mom or Dad. It'd be costly flying out to louisiana for only 2 or 3 days, and I have a feeling if I go home I'll get into a fight with my mom about something or other. I want to try and avoid additional stress if I can. I have more than enough stress in my life as it is with work and school. You should see my calendar. I have exactly 3 days without anything going on, be it work or school. Every other day of the month I have either work or school.
So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to Boston on Thanksgiving. I start school tomorrow, too. I have to go into the harbor and get textbooks that the bookstore didn't have the last 4 trips. Sheesh. And Justin wants to "hang out". We're getting along a little better now, but that's only because I got to take out my frustrations on him by saran wrapping him to the desk chair and handcuffing him. I think he liked it, unfortunately. Ah well.
~Fox "Office Domme" Mackenzie
:: Fox 9/03/2002 10:38:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|