:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, September 08, 2002 ::

Looong break in blogs...sorry people!

Well, first day of school went pretty well. My photography class is going to suck out my soul, but otherwise it's allright. I mean, I like the teacher for that class and everything...he's really cool, does photography for marketing...but the class is a 3 hour class. Woo. Piano doesn't look too daunting, either..I like my teacher there, too. I already made a friend in the class...her name's Mia. :)

Apparently Rog has a you-know-what buddy now. She's 42. Go fig. They're meeting halloween.

Yesterday I called out of work. I had to. My stress levels spiked to heights I'm completely uncomfortable with. Jon was going to the Ren Fair for the second time, and, well, it's something we both love and I don't spend any time with him unless I'm either exhausted from work or getting ready for it, and I just...broke down yesterday. I called my mom for a bit of friendly hello and just broke down while I was talking with her. She's right, I *am* too young for all this garbage. But I made my bed, I guess.

My dad is kinda m.i.a. and that isn't helping with my stress. I realize I'm an adult now and he can't be at my beck and call, but it's like, he gets a girlfriend and all of a sudden he's too busy for me. He borrowed 500 from me the 8th of last month and still hasn't paid me back, not to mention hasn't given me any money in two months. I wouldn't care, I can support my lifestyle now, but I just dropped a bit over a thousand for tuition and I have to drop about 400 more for books and supplies I haven't gotten yet, and the only money I had left was part of what my grandmother left me, which I did *not* want to delve into *whatsoever*. And now I had to. I'm really pissed. The only reason I rushed to get back into school was because he basically implied that if I waited any longer he might not pay for it... and now look at this mess. Not a penny for school. And I can't even *consider* getting the new desktop I wanted with photoshop and all that stuff for marketing projects. Forget it, the way things are going...

And my birthday's coming up. Oh fucking joy. People will probably forget that, too. 20 years of obscurity, culminating on the 16th. What girl could ask for more?

If it wasn't for Jon and my Mom, I'd be back in deep depression. For now, I manage to limbo in hostile bitterness at the world at large.

~Fox "Fuck the world" Mackenzie





:: Fox 9/08/2002 08:42:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?