:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, September 01, 2002 ::

Hm. Idiots are still out in force, apparently. This is via yahoo messenger. Feel free to harass him. Imagine, pointing out a lone spelling error while he doesn't seem to understand the value of punctuation. Ah well...

yjblue9533: hello
foxfyre33: Hi?
yjblue9533: whats shakin'?
foxfyre33: Nada, really. You?
yjblue9533: nothin much
yjblue9533: my name is shane
yjblue9533: I hope this doesn't sound to forward but I saw your pictures and you absolutely smokin'!
foxfyre33: Well, thank you. But if you saw my pic, you saw my profile, which means you know I have a boyfriend, right?
yjblue9533: yes
yjblue9533: why is that problem
foxfyre33: Ok, just so we're clear.
foxfyre33: So, other than compliments, do you have anything else to talk about?
yjblue9533: well looking at you no
foxfyre33: Well then, it seems we've run out of things to talk about, eh?
yjblue9533: other than what you are wearing
foxfyre33: Right now? My boyfriend. He's curled around me, reading over my shoulder.
yjblue9533: ok then he can tell me
foxfyre33: ::laughs:: Come on, then. You seem like a decent fellow. I'm sure your time would be better occupied pursing young ladies that aren't spoken for.
yjblue9533: pursing them huh so is that what you consider your girfriend you idiot
yjblue9533: lol
yjblue9533: think before you speak and make an ass out of yourself
foxfyre33: Hm. Now, see...that was simply uncalled for.
foxfyre33: Methinks the only reason you'd make such a remark is that you're put out I have a touch of loyalty to my Jon.
foxfyre33: You'd be so lucky to have such a thing. But rather than seeking it, you're talking down to those who have it.
yjblue9533: oh please
foxfyre33: An intelligent person might call that jealousy.
yjblue9533: not nearly my friend
yjblue9533: but nice try
foxfyre33: You're still talking to me. What does that say?
yjblue9533: you'll have to look a little deeper next time
foxfyre33: No thanks.
yjblue9533: why should I not talk to you
yjblue9533: you have done nothing to me
foxfyre33: Because you're obviously only interested in one facet of my personality and you've already insulted me and my boyfriend.
yjblue9533: how may i ask have I insulted you
foxfyre33: As a matter of fact, why am *I* bothering to talk to you.
foxfyre33: Good night.


Mm. I have a headache. Stupid testosterone-riddled hooligans.

~Fox "Sketch Magnet: The sequel" Mackenzie
:: Fox 9/01/2002 10:00:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?