:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, August 22, 2002 ::

Yays! Got a letter from my Jowwy today.

It's always nice to hear from him outta the blue....his birthday's coming up...hafta remember to mail him a birthday gift. I was hoping to find...ah, hell, he reads this. NICE TRY, JOW! Mwahahahah!

So I got my Sari today. I ordered an olive green one on ebay today...it's really really pretty and I'm quite content with it!

Hmm...Jon's meditating. It's disconcerting how fast that boy drops into zen mode sometimes. He's got it down to a science.

Need to get the rest of my books from the college soon...they only had my two english books. I have to get my piano and photography books at liberty, as well as my orientation book and my biz book, the latter of which I'm really looking forward to leafing through. Both english books have proven to be quite dry and boring this far. I pray my teacher breathes a bit of life into things, whoever they are.

Um, in other news, at work...Justin's a screwup. Just in general. I don't like him anymore, really. He basically called me a liar to my boss and threatened behind my back to go over my, tina AND david's head and tell the district manager about a sword sale I made. He had sold something to them the day before, and even though they came to look at new stuff he hadn't showed them yet, and he showed up 3/4s of the way through the hour-long sale (late for work, as usual), he still claimed that a.) they were his sales and b.) he was going to Joanne without consulting me, his assistant manager, or his store manager first. Sooo...David's on vacation, the gold star goals are way too high, and things are brimming with tension.

On the bright side, Tina and I went out after work tuesday at around 6, went up to the bar and had a drink, had mexican dinner together, then wandered around the inner harbor and kicked up our heels on a carousel. It was the most fun I've had with a female buddy since Dani hightailed it to Michigan and 'Ris and I stopped hanging out. Tina rocks.

I went to Barnes and Nobles today and **picked up some kid books!**. I'll tell ya, some people might feel silly wandering around the kids section, but I *loved* it! I saw allll the old books from my childhood and I felt like crying out of happiness. The story of ping, ferdinand the bull, sylvester and the magic pebble, george and martha rise and shine, cloudy with a chance of meatballs, the jolly postman, if you give a mouse a cookie, harry the dirty dog, goodnight moon, pat the bunny....the list goes on and on. I love it!!

I closed alone tonight. It was pretty nerve racking, trying to figure out if I did everything right, but I'm pretty sure I did. Two guys hit on me today. Guess I still got it?

That's all, folks.

~Fox "Reverting to childhood" Mackenzie

:: Fox 8/22/2002 10:55:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?