:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, August 05, 2002 ::

Woo. First day off in six days.

Yesterday was the employee picnic that Justin and I, despite being employees, didn't get to go to - but Tina and David did. Justin decided to take time off anyway. I opened the store, figuring he was a few minutes late or somesuch, then, a half hour, I called him, then again in an hour with no answer. Three hours later he got back to me with some lame excuse that essentially translated to he partied too hard the night before and I was stuck with what was supposed to be a 3 person shift all by myself. It was nerve wracking, to say the least. Not to mention there's no way I'm going to make my quota this week because his taking time off screws up the hour allotments. ::sighs:: First the eyeliner ordeal, now this. Christ.

I'm cleaning up a little today, the best I can...the apartment's been getting a little messy lately. I'm doing my best to get my transcripts and such in order so I can go to the college, but bergen isn't making it easy for me, as no one can seem to give me a straight answer as to whether or not I can get my accuplacer scores so I don't have to take that damned test over again.

Ebay isn't allowing BDSM as a keyword anymore, even in auction descriptions. Ahh..the smell of censorship in the morning. Hey Ebay - say hi to pets.com for me, cause that's where you're headed.


~Fox "Tired of censorship and just wants a decent flogger" Mackenzie

:: Fox 8/05/2002 03:32:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?