:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, August 16, 2002 ::

Whew. Busy, busy week.

Monday, I worked....tuesday, I had my accuplacer test at the college..it's a placement test. I did as I expected...get to skip reading, get college level english, and have to take two remedial math courses. I poked my head in to see everyone at work, and it turns out Tina had called out sick...she was in poor shape monday, so it wasn't a surprise really. I ended up working for about 4 hours. Wednesday I went to a mind-numbing all-day college orientation and then to a disheartening singing audition at a nearby hotel for a new independent film. Thursday I worked, and that went reasonably well, and today I worked from 8 until 8 (of my own volition cause Jon dropped me off and there was nothing better to do), which really wore me out. On the way to work this morning, my work shirt dropped out of my purse when I was crossing the highway and I had to watch, defeatedly, as a half dozen large trucks ran it over. I washed it off and it was okay, but it was still an unpleasant thing to watch.

I sold like, 4 swords today. I must have done near 1,000. It was crazy.

They excluded my 100 buck gold star bonus from my check because I started on the second of july because I had to call out the 1st cause I was in the hospital. Bastards. I raised cain about it and I'm getting it in my mid-september paycheck. They still suck.

School starts the 3rd of september, after an orientation for my web classes on the 24th of this month. Still got a few books to get and I'm pretty damn nervous about the whole thing. Hope it goes well! All my classes are monday and wednesday on the liberty campus, the one I have to take the shuttle to. Hope that works out. Ah well. At least I don't have to shuttle back and forth. The best thing about it is I get out early on wednesdays, and I get to go in late on mondays! Yay! I'm taking half my classes online, which is really nice :)

Jon put my on his car insurance. It leaves me feeling a lot more secure about everything. I know I was silly to react the way I did about the whole lease thing, but I was afraid it was his way of saying that he didn't have faith or will in our ability as a couple, and it really worried me. He did the car thing of his own volition, so I know he really does want me around now. I'm very relieved...I don't know what I'd do without my Jonny.

~Fox "peaceful reflection" Mackenzie
:: Fox 8/16/2002 09:03:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?