:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, August 12, 2002 ::

Well, surprise visit from the district manager today.

THAT went about as well as a sandpaper enema, let me tell you. I hate her visits. She's got a stick up her ass and feels the need to make everyone as miserable as humanly possible when she's in our store. Makes me ill.

Every decent idea I had, she shot down. Flat. Every time I went above and beyond the call of duty, she found fault somehow. She's got no sense of humor, and she's catholic, to boot. She finds flaws in every single thing in the store and we have to rush along after her like she's some kind of queen and I'm tired of it. I'm in that god damned store 6 days a week working my ass off from two hours before opening until closing itself, sometimes. Tina and I clean up after David and Justin, do all the shit they forget to do, and still find time to sell ridiculous amounts of merchandise in our off time. We're always on time, unlike the fucktard Justin, and we always get our work done and usually theirs too. Christ I'm tired. Pissy too, if you haven't noticed.

On top of all this shit, College Entrance exams are tomorrow morning and I'm stressed beyond belief over Joanne's visit. My heart rate still hasn't calmed much. Nearly blacked out today, with an asthma attack. I need to get a calculator and try in vain to remember my goddamned geometry formulae, which, of course, I never will.

Just once, why can't I succeed?

~Fox "time for meds" Mackenzie
:: Fox 8/12/2002 07:51:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?