:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, August 11, 2002 ::
Well, had my first taste of trouble in paradise and it's just as bitter as I remembered.
Jon dropped fairly big news on me when we were at the Macaroni Grill the other night.
He's not putting me on the lease.
Of course, I started crying, which set *him* off feeling bad, and it was just a sordid mess of ill feelings over a plate of Mozzarella Caprese I was supposed to be enjoying. Apparently his parents still don't approve of us, so, rather than risk their wrath, he's backing out of what we originally agreed on, and of which I got everything done on my part, including paperwork and a credit report. I'm really not happy about it at all.
I mean, I'll be on the lease when we get our new place in the beginning of next year, of course, but I don't think Jon knows what I've gone through, being a gypsy these last few years. Never the same place two years in a row.
Ah well. I have to go to work. Ciao for now.
~Fox "All is well now" Mackenzie
:: Fox 8/11/2002 09:52:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|