:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, August 24, 2002 ::

People were really rude to me today. Totally drags me down.

Some guy was selling light-up necklaces tonight and I went up to him, real friendly, and explained that I wanted to do the same thing, but elsewhere, and asked him if he was allowed to do that without a permit. It was in a tone that conveyed nothing but friendly conversation, I was obviously no cop, but the guy railed on me."How dare you and blah blah blah insulting me...this is the will of allah to trade and travel I will not answer your questions.." And we're talking about a guy, who was, by all I could tell, clean, sober and not homeless. So, needless to say, I was taken aback. I apologized, even when I thought the most this ass deserved from me was a swift sucker-punch to the gut. And, inside I'm thinking...dude, if you're going to be spreading the will of allah via light-up glo necklaces, in front of the baltimore world trade center isn't the best place in the world these days, you know?

This will all change when I rule the world someday.

~Fox "Time for prozac in the water treatment plants" Mackenzie

:: Fox 8/24/2002 11:27:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?