:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, August 29, 2002 ::

Long break in the entries..sorry about that...

I've been a pretty busy gal, with work and all. I've been trying to make a concentrated effort to spend more quality time with Jon...our jobs keep us so busy it's hard to find time to just cuddle. Usually we're both so exhausted at the end of the day we just fall into bed and go right to sleep. Back when we were first going out, I remember we'd stay awake for hours and talk about random nonsense. I miss that a lot, sometimes.

He's been a real sweetheart lately..Jo came for another visit monday, so I was really really stressed out, but he was right there giving me hugs and calming me down after work. He understands what I need when I get like that, and it's so rare to have that in a partner..

Speaking of partners, Jowwy's decided to take the "I need time to find myself" route. I'd love to lash out and be critical and everything else at her, but, well, if you really look at it, I kinda did the same thing to him. I did not, however, lead him on. I always told him if there were other guys, and I meant it when I said I loved him. We always were very close and we still are, but we were never going out, the way he and Emily were. He was all set to move to Charlotte and she goes and changes gears on him. I knew it was nearing the end when she cancelled a trip to go see him so she could go to flordia with friends. First she misses his Father's funeral, now Jow's graduation...pssh. ::shakes her head:: At least I'm there as a friend for Jowwy. He doesn't deserve this.

Tina's been having a few problems in a similar vein, but I don't want to post them here, for her privacy's sake. I think they've come to a decent conclusion to her, by all I can tell....she seems a little happier lately, anyway. Especially happy now that she's found out she's allowed to write Justin up for things he does, like falsifying his time card.

Today's my first day off in awhile and it feels really good. I'm going to make an honest effort at straightening the apartment up...both Jon and I are tired of coming home to a messy place. I just wish he'd clean too...but it's an unfair thing to ask or expect because he maintains he's okay money-wise and most of the stuff is mine anyway. It's kind of relaxing in a way, anyway...making things neater around me.

Stormy got his foot caught on the edge of his mirror the other day..poor thing..thrashed around and made it bleed and I don't know what the damages are because I can't hold him without touching the wound, I don't think. He's not actively bleeding and he's been okay except for he doesn't use that foot. He's eating and everything, but I'm still worried for my poor lil one. I'll continue to pray for him...


That's all for now...talk to everyone later!

~Fox "worried mother" Mackenzie
:: Fox 8/29/2002 01:11:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?