:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 ::

Ebay blows goats.

They recently, in their all-knowing glory, decided that we poor simple-minded folk shouldn't be exposed to the horrors of anything described as "BDSM". (But "rape" and "cocaine" are fine.)

Not one to put up with "the man", I grabbed trish (puretnt.com) roxi (cuffme.com) and anyone else who felt as strongly as I did and I created a webpage!

www.homestead.com/foxfyresden/thecause.html

Please visit it, the three or four readers I may actually have. It'd make me really happy.

Ew. Work today. Suck.

Also, instantfilms.com comes highly recommended. I love 'em and it's a great concept.

All this through the haze of pain of the being female curse. Go me.

Now, I have to go nudge Jonny or he's gona be late for work. Poor thing's still sleeping.

~Fox "Never pounce a sleeping ninja" Mackenzie
:: Fox 8/07/2002 06:54:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?