:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, July 15, 2002 ::
Work's been rough.
I made my star again this week, at least. Just barely, but I did! I also found out I'm going to consistently be getting 24 hours a week instead of 40 from now on. That bites. I want 40. I need the money. I want to at least work 40 through the summer.
I worked with Justin yesterday and that was cool. Sometimes it's rough working with him, but it's actually pretty nice on sundays, when we aren't too busy. We make a good team. We did almost 2k yesterday. That's a good deal for a sunday. I sold *another* one of my high-powered flashlights. They're like, 60 bucks and I keep selling them at ridiculous rates. We're almost sold out of them, thanks to me. :)
Jon and I went out to bertucci's last night, and it was really nice. He's been spending a lot of time with me after work lately. He hangs out with his friends before he comes and picks me up, so I get to come home to some quiet. It's really considerate of him.
6 days until our 4 month anniversary. It's incredible how good we're doing. We've not only maintained our spark, in my opinon, we've gotten even closer. He still cuddles with me *all* the time, and it's very rare we're in public and not holding one another's hand.
I was with my ex about 7 or so months, so I've already hopped the halfway mark with my current. That really makes me happy. Next month will mark a year free of him, and I plan on celebrating!
Not too much else going on. My mom and stepfather have been spending more time with Duane and Tasha (Joe's brother and sister-in-law) and the new baby Jesse. I think it's nice. Mom's also been spending time with my Aunt Sharon and she's back on speaking terms with my Grandma Terry. So, at least things are going right for a change.
My tummy is grumbling for some food. I am going to go get food. Bai!
~Fox "Mmm..tortilla chips.." Mackenzie
:: Fox 7/15/2002 08:33:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|