:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, July 13, 2002 ::

Today was a rough day at work. On the bright side, I'm most likely going to make my star again. On the down side, my weekly hours are getting less and less cause dave keeps fucking with the schedule. Or something.

I got down on my looks today...girly-depressed and all that..so I got some new clothes. And a new look. Check it out. ;) You'll be surprised!

That's all the sensational news for now. Let me know what you think, everyone! Write me at Foxfyre33@aol.com.

~Fox "Living Canvas" Mackenzie
:: Fox 7/13/2002 12:45:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?