:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, July 26, 2002 ::
Time to hit the road!
Jon and I are heading up to vermont until sunday night to go to Katie's wedding :) I can't believe my cousin's getting married...she's been like, my idol my whole life and I'm soooo happy for her now! Adam's a really great guy, too.
I found a really nice outfit at Macy's yesterday and it should look really great. I was considering a dress, but ultimately slacks won out. It *is* going to be outside, after all. Jon's gonna wear his suit...hope it doesn't get too hot for the poor thing.
I didn't make my star this week...not even my red dot. I tried, but I was scheduled early shifts three weekdays, and it's impossible to pull in $1500 with that kind of lineup. I made like, 700 I think. Maybe 800. It's not as if I didn't try. But, happily, I *did* make my gold star three weeks in a row, so that means I make it for the month, which means I get the 1% of my sales in the august 19th paycheck. Yay!
Tina hooked me up...38-hour weeks the whole of August AND an early saturday shift/off sunday week so I can go to ren faire in tuxedo! She wrote the schedule this time and I helped her on one of the calculations for hour/goal ratios. I was happy I actually knew it...math is always a triumph when I get it right!
Well, gotta start packing and trying to entice Jon into believing comsuming breakfast is a good idea. Ciao!
~Fox "Wedding-bound" Mackenzie
:: Fox 7/26/2002 07:58:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|